My Photo
Name:

I have moved all my posts to: http://reysibayan.com. Please follow me there instead.

Saturday, October 15, 2005


Angels can be described as Divine Beings that guide, protect and inspire the souls of Man. They are also known as "Messengers of Light". The word angel is derived from the Greek word "angelos" and the Latin word "angelus", both means messenger.

Angels are Spiritual Beings so they are formless, though they appear to have wings because of the light radiates out from their being in rays or waves that look like feathers.

Since the beginning of time, angels are with GOD - the Creator of Universe. They are charged by the Creator to affect people and the environment with intensely positive feelings and vibrations. It is believe that their nature enables them to infuse matter with the constructive qualities of divine consciousness, bringing about profound changes that can actually transform a person's body and soul.

Angels accomplish such transformations by causing movement at the molecular level that can alter matter, and causing movement within the neurons of the brain and nervous system that can alter the mind. The resulting changes are often called miracles.

Angels can be contacted thru prayers, meditation, channeling and the simple telepathy. They don't communicate thru their mouth but thru the inner senses we have as human beings.

The more we acknowledge the angels, the more we are closer to them. It is better to work with them if you want to be a positive person and your life to be filled with unexplained happiness. Working with them would mean friendship with them....be a friend of your angel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Angels are real, I saw thousands of them at the ICU in Fatima Hospital, Valenzuela City. During which my Mom is also fighting for her life, she lived, but not that boy opposite her bed. It was such a vision that is so wonderful, I heard music and sense that Someone coming down from the clouds that opened up casting that light you can't imagine exposing all these wonderful beings or angels. With awe I saw how they fall in line with their backs in front of me, although none of anybody's face I saw but the looks is just so amazing. Then I said to myself, "MY GOD THEYRE GOING TO TAKE THE BOY"',then the vision disappeared.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home